Lychee contains good amount of antioxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and phytonutrient flavonoids. Lychee is a rich source of nutrient that is required for the production of blood. It provides manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and folate that are required for the formation of RBC.
Lychee is soft and pulpy, white or pink in color, and the size is usually about 2 inches in height and width. They are highly eminent in countries around the world because of their health and medicinal benefits, which are due to the wealth of nutrients and organic compounds present in them. However, far more nutrients are present in dried lychee than in fresh lychee, so if you want to consume this for your overall health, forgo the sweet smell and allow the fruit to dry.
Health Benifit of Lychee fruit (https://www.dovemed.com/healthy-living/natural-health/7-health-benefits-of-lychee/)
2. Lychee is excellent for the hair and skin.
3. Lychee can help your slumber at night.
4. Lychee can contribute to maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
5. Lychee can help improve kidney health.
6. Lychee can help improve your heart’s strength.
7. Lychee is loaded with B-vitamin components.